De Pinna has provided notarisation, translation and legalisation services to Italian nationals and those with interests in Italy for many years. Our wealth of experience and understanding of Italian legal and business culture mean we are ideally placed to assist corporate and private clients based here in the UK, in Italy and elsewhere.
Where documents are to be used in Italy we would normally issue our notarial certification in the Italian language, saving time and the cost involved in having a translation made in Italy.
Where non-Italian speakers require our notarisation services, our Notaries are able to provide written or verbal translations as required. There are Italian speakers at the firm, allowing us to communicate with clients in Italian where necessary.
We notarially certify many types of documents including:
- Corporate documents such as Certificates of Incorporation, Resolutions, and Articles of Association;
- Powers of Attorney, Proxies, Authorisations and similar documents;
- Documents relating to the incorporation of Italian subsidiaries or registration of Italian branches;
- Appointments of branch managers and authorised signatories;
- Commercial Registry Extracts (both for UK–registered entities and those registered in many other jurisdictions);
- Declarations, Acts of Notoriety and Waivers of Inheritance.
Once notarised, a document will usually require legalisation by Apostille of the Hague Convention before it can be used in Italy, which we can arrange on behalf of our clients.
Please contact our specialist Notaries to help you deal with your documents.